This public motocross track is one of the nicest you'll find. The terrain neatly landscaped into a series of natural rolling hills with scattered trees. The pristine track has doubles, triples, step-ups, tabletops and rockers. Soil is dark soft and rich and track amenities include restrooms, a bike wash and hot showers. There is a concession stand in the parking area and overnight parking is permitted. Well done all the way around. Track Map...Directions...Nearby Tracks...
From: Birmingham, AL
1) Take US-78 north (SR-4) about 17 miles
2) Veer right on Bankhead Hwy, continue 1.8 miles
3) Turn right at 4-way intersection, continue about 40 yards
4) Veer left on CR-8 (Bagley Rd.), continue 4.1 miles
5) Veer left on Trammel Rd., continue about .25 miles. Track is on the left.