Oconee National Forest, Oconee Ranger District, Roberts Bike Camp OHV Trails
Last Known Status
Temporarily Closed(due to wet trail conditions and wind damage)
This trail system consists of two one-way loops with a total of 15 miles of trail. Trail Loop A is for motorcycles only and has some challenging sections such as deep water filled ruts, tree roots and tight, narrow turns. There is also a long wooden bridge that goes across a swamp which is pretty fun. Trail Loop B is an easy ATV trail with some tree roots. There are two separate staging areas that give direct access to the trail loops. Trail Map...Directions...Nearby Trails...
From: Atlanta, GA
1) Take I-20 east to exit 130, about 75 miles
2) Turn left (north) off the exit ramp, continue 2.8 miles
3) Turn right (east) on US-278, continue 1 block
4) Turn left on N. East Street, continue 3.2 miles
5) Turn right on Hensley Road, continue 3.5 miles to the staging area.