This brand new offroad park opened for business in March 2010 and offers over 20 miles of trails, mud bogs plus a peewee track and a one mile natural terrain motocross track. Trails can get very muddy and slick during wet weather. A peewee track is available plus an adult track is in the works. The area features a large and flat staging area with ample parking. Camping is permitted and both primitive sites and RV hookups are available. Other amenities include restroom and shower facilities, a concession stand and a large swimming pond with a rope swing. Occasional music concerts are held throughout the year.
From: Savannah, GA
1) Take I-16 west to exit 157B/I-95 north
2) Merge on I-95 north, continue 2.4 miles to exit 102
3) Turn left (west) off the exit ramp on SR-80, continue 5.1 miles
4) Turn right (north) on Stagecoach Road, continue about 2.5 miles
5) Park entrance is on the left (north).