Open daily year-round, this ATV park offers about 76 miles of marked woods trails that range from beginner to expert. Cost is about $25 per person and passes can be purchased at nearby full service convenience store and restaurant Motorcycle Bob's. For a unique camping experience check out the sky cabins that offer panoramic views of the North Georgia Mountains! Other park highlights include ziplines and ATV rentals. Camping is permitted but is primitive and there are currently no hookups.
From: Atlanta, GA
1) Take I-75 north about 45 miles to exit 293
2) Turn right (north-east) on SR-61/US-411, continue 15 miles
3) Turn right(east) on SR-53, continue 5.5 miles
4) Turn right (south) on Henderson Mountain Road, continue .4 miles
5) Park entrance is on the right (west).
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
Daily 8:30am - 6:30pm
A spark arresting silencer or end cap is not required but is always recommended.
riding hours 8am - 6:30pm
*Disclaimer: Be Safe! RiderPlanet recommends insurance for all riders and visitors to the destinations depicted on this website.
Yes ($25.00 per rider)
Yes Tent: $10.00 RV: $10.00 Addtl. Vehicle: $0.00
Moto Mountain Park 12878 Highway 53 W Fairmount, GA 30139 (706) 337-5590 firstname.lastname@example.org www.motomountainpark.com