Telephone Ridge, Boise National Forest, Warm Lake, Stolle Meadows, South Fork Salmon River, Cougar Rock, Cline Mountain, Rice Creek
Last Known Status
Closed For Season
Thick forest scenery and plenty of single rack and surrounding OHV trails are the main attraction of the Telephone Ridge area. Staging can be done at both the Shoreline and Warm Lake campground and OHV's are allowed to enter and exit the campgrounds to access the designated trails. The best time to visit this area is during the later summer as the trails may still be snow covered until late spring or early summer. Swimming and boating opportunities can be found at Warm Lake. Trail Map...Directions...Nearby Trails...
From: Cascade, ID
1) Take Warm Lake Hwy (NF-22) east about 23 miles
2) Turn right (south) on NF-474
3) Continue about 7 1/2 miles
4) Turn right at junction of NF-478
5) Proceed about 350 feet; trailhead will be on your left.
TYPE OF AREA
free, thick forest scenery, nearby campgrounds and lakes