This park offers two motocross tracks, one for ATVs and the other for motorcycles as well as some small beginners areas that are located away from the tracks. The nearby trails have been closed due to heightened security restrictions from the nearby nuclear power plant (see map). Track membership is required to ride the tracks and is around $30/rider/year. Visa and Mastercard are currently accepted at the gate during open practice days.
From: Rockford, IL
1) Take CR-61 south about 4 miles
2) Turn right (west) on SR-2, continue 8.2 miles
3) Turn left (south) on Union Street, proceed over river
4) Continue straight through 4-way stop, continue 3 miles (road name changes to German Church Road)
5) Continue straight on Ash Road, follow toward track entrance.