This off road park has about 800 acres of various challenges such as sand dunes, deep water crossings, gravel hills, mud bogs, deep woods trails and rock crawling sections for jeeps and trials bikes.
The park is open daily from 9am-5pm and is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Camping is not permitted but cabin and cottage rentals are available. Attica Family Campground is located near the main entrance which offers a spray wash, hot showers and full hookups. Guests are allowed to ride to and from the park from the campground.
Flags are not required for motorcycles but are mandatory for ATVs, Jeeps and 4x4s and can be purchased at the park office for $14.00. Helmets are required for all dirt bike, ATV and UTV riders and are available for rent. There is an onsite repair shop that carries parts and accessories for most off road vehicles.
From: Indianapolis, IN
1) Take I-74 west to exit 15, about 60 miles
2) Turn right (north) off the exit ramp onto US-41, continue 10.8 miles
3) Turn left on E. Sycamore Street, continue .4 miles
4) Turn left (south) on East Road, continue .5 miles
5) OHV Park is on the right.