Situated on 100 acres of farming land, this motocross track is open for practice on Wednesdays and non-race weekends. Park features a large flat grassy staging area and camping is permitted. Cost is around $25/person and camping is permitted.
From: Lafayette, IN
1) Take SR-26 east about 10 miles
2) Turn left (north) on CR-900 West/Pyrmont Road, continue 2 miles
3) Turn right (east) on CR-650 South, continue .8 miles
4) Turn left (north) on Wildwood Road, continue .3 miles
5) Track entrance is on the right (east).
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
Wednesdays & non-race weekends
A spark arresting silencer or end cap is not required but is always recommended.
Maximum Vehicle Width
UTVs / SXS
SUVs / Jeeps (registered)
Dune Buggy/Sand Rail4x4 (unregistered)
Two Strokes / 2 Cycle Engines
Emergency / Law Enforcement
*Disclaimer: RiderPlanet strongly recommends that all visitors get insurance for their ATV, UTV or motorcycle before visiting any of the locations shown on this website.