Situated on 100 acres of farming land, this motocross track is open for practice during select dates. Park features a large flat grassy staging area and primitive camping is permitted. Cost is around $25/person and camping is permitted.
From: Lafayette, IN
1) Take SR-26 east about 10 miles
2) Turn left (north) on CR-900 West/Pyrmont Road, continue 2 miles
3) Turn right (east) on CR-650 South, continue .8 miles
4) Turn left (north) on Wildwood Road, continue .3 miles
5) Track entrance is on the right (east).
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
Wednesdays & non-race weekends
A spark arresting silencer or end cap is not required but is always recommended.
Maximum Vehicle Width
UTVs / SXS
SUVs / Jeeps (registered)
Dune Buggy/Sand Rail4x4 (unregistered)
Two Strokes / 2 Cycle Engines
Emergency / Law Enforcement
*Disclaimer: RiderPlanet strongly recommends that all riders obtain medical insurance and buy motorcycle insurance or ATV insurance before visiting any of the locations depicted on this website.
Yes ($25.00 per rider)
Tent: $0.00 RV: $0.00 Addtl. Vehicle: $0.00
Wildcat Creek MX 6390 S. Wildwood Road Rossville, IN 46065 (765) 379-2482 (765) 404-3465 email@example.com www.wildcatcreekmx.com