This offroad park at one time offered miles of trails that ranged from easy to challenging and a motocross track but is now closed. Primitive camping was permitted at no additional charge to paying day guests.
From: Lexington, KY
1) Take I-64 east to exit 98, about 20 miles (exit 98 merges onto Bart T. Combs Mountain Parkway)
2) Continue about 16 miles on Bart T. Combs Mountain Parkway to exit 16
3) Turn left off the exit ramp on SR-15/Winchester Road, continue about 2 miles
4) Turn right on SR-1057, continue 3.7 miles
5) Turn left on Rose Lane, proceed toward the park entrance.