This state forest has about 15 miles of multiple use trails. The trails are open to motorcycles but ATVs are no longer permitted due to trail damage.* The trails are open to motorized use from May 1 through the last Sunday of November. During the winter months snowmobiles are permitted. Forest hours are from sunrise through sunset and there is a $5.00 per vehicle fee charge. Nearby Otis Reservoir has a day use area, campground and boat ramp.
* Note that the DCR trail map has not yet been updated to reflect the regulation changes regarding ATVs.
From: Southwick, MA
1) Take SR-57 west about 19 miles
2) Turn right at T-intersection, continue about 120 yards
3) Veer right (north) on N. Main Street, continue about 3 miles
4) Turn left on unnamed pipeline road, staging area is on the right.