This wooded area in southeastern Massachusetts has just a few miles of fairly easy and flat single track.
The main loop has the usual rocks and roots but nothing too challenging. This is a decent place to bring kids and beginners since there are just enough rocks, roots and mud to make it interesting but very few hills, nothing steep, and nothing is without a bypass. Note that the parking space is very limited (park curbside on the road across from the water tower or on the dirt in front of the radio tower). This is only about a 30 minute to 1 hour ride at best so don't plan a big trip here.
From: Milford, MA
1) Take 495 south to exit 17, about 5 miles
2) Turn right (west) off the exit ramp, continue about 100 yards
3) Turn left at the T-intersection, continue about .3 miles
4) Turn right on Forge Hill Road, continue about .8 miles
5) Parking is adjacent across from the water tower.
TYPE OF AREA
small area, not many trails, parking is limited
Miles Of Trail
250 to 350 ft.
Marked, Not Rated, Lightly Maintained
has one large rock step-off that you can jump from (or bypass)