Let's Go Nuts Offroad Park, Lets Go Nuts Offroad Park, Circle-N-Ranch Off-Road Park, Circle N Ranch Offroad Park
Last Known Status
Formerly known as Circle-N-Ranch Off-Road Park, Letz Go Nutz Offroad Park is a brand new family friendly park that is open to all OHVs and has about six miles of trails, numerous challenging mud bogs, a motocross track and large dirt mounds to crawl over. Check website for current schedule.
From: St. Louis, MO
1) Take I-70 north to exit 210B
2) Veer right (north) on US-61, continue 14.8 miles
3) Take exit for Troy/Winfield
4) Turn right (east) off exit ramp on SR-47, continue 6.1 miles
5) Turn left (north) on Hwy W., continue 4.2 miles
6) Continue straight through intersection on Graves Road (note: Graves Road is a gravel road)., continue .5 miles
7) Turn left (west) on Noyes Lane, follow to park entrance.