Primarily a bird hunting preserve, this private recreation facility also has a network of 4x4 trails that wind through the woods and open fields. Note that although ATVs were permitted at one time, the facility is now closed to ATV riding.(Motorcycles are also prohibited.) Registered guests can enjoy camping, 4x4 exploring and hunting and some campsites have electric hookups available. There is also a clubhouse and other amenities as well as plenty of parking. See the contact information below for more information. Trail Map...Directions...Nearby Trails...
From: Rochester, NY
1) Take I-90 east to exit 42
2) Turn left (north) off the exit ramp on SR-14, continue 4.2 miles
3) Turn right (east) on Thompson Station Rd., continue 1.2 miles
4) Turn left (north) on Town Line Rd., continue .5 miles
5) Park entrance is on the left (east).
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
Club Membership or Special Reservation Only
A spark arresting silencer or end cap is not required but is always recommended.