This national style track hosted AMA District 4 races and had numerous uphill and downhill sections plus panoramic spectator views. Open practice is generally held on Thursday from 5pm-8pm. All practices are weather permitting so call before you haul. Track Map...Directions...Nearby Tracks...
From: Rochester, NY
1) Take I-390 south to exit 3
2) Turn left (north) off the exit ramp on SR-15, continue .1 miles
3) Turn right (east) on SR-415, continue 4.2 miles
4) Turn right (west) on Warren Hill Rd., continue .4 miles
5) Turn right at T-intersection on Drum Rd., track entrance is on the left.
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
Max Engine Size
Min Engine Size
A spark arresting silencer or end cap is not required but is always recommended.
*Disclaimer: Be Safe! RiderPlanet recommends insurance for all riders and visitors to the destinations depicted on this website.