This area offers about 20 miles of marked and rated woods trails, grassy meadows, play pits and beautiful forest scenery that are open daily from 9am to dusk. Quads, motorcycles and UTV’s are permitted however they must be registered and have proof of liability insurance. A NYTRO membership is required to ride the trails and is around $25/person/year or $35/family/year. Nearby Lake Demmon Recreation Area offers a full service campground along with direct trail access. Trail Map...Directions...Nearby Trails...
From: Bath, NY
1) Take I-86 west to exit 35
2) Turn left (south) off the exit ramp, continue .1 miles
3) Turn left (east) on Mill Road, continue 1.5 miles
4) Turn right on Lake Demon Road, continue aboout 1 mile
5) Turn right (south) on Harris Hill Road, look for farmhouse on the right, check in here.
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
ATVs & dirtbikes must be registered and have proof of insurance