Located on a family farm, this newly opened park offers about 60 miles of woods trails and mud bogs for ATVs, UTVs and dirtbikes. The park is open from 9am to dusk however if arriving during the week call ahead to schedule an appointment.
The park is generally open to ATV riding from May until hunting season, then reopens until the snow gets too deep but exact dates vary so call before you haul.
Seasonal passes are available and major credit cards are accepted. Camping is permitted and there is ample room for RVs and tent sites. Cabins are also available which can sleep up to six people. Three wheelers are not permitted and helmets are mandatory.
From: Jamestown, NY
1) Take I-86 east about 75 miles to exit 30
2) Turn right (south) on SR-19, continue 3.3 miles
3) Turn right (south-east) to stay on SR-19, continue 9.9 miles
4) Continue straight on SR-417, continue 5 miles
5) Turn left (north) on CR-12, continue 1.2 miles
6) Turn right (east) on Jones Road, continue about 1 mile
7) Park office will be on the left (the big barn close to the roadway).*
*Note: If arriving after hours, you can make a U-turn from the park office and veer left at the fork to find camping. There are fire rings immediately along the right side of the road or continue straight, past the obstacle course for more parking/camping.
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
broad variety of terrain, friendly atmosphere, supportive staff, relaxed enviorment