This is a brand new family friendly ATV park normally open for business on weekends, or on weekdays by appointment for groups of 10 or more. The park offers over 120 acres of rated woods trails, mud bogs, and rock crawls with plenty of primitive camping. All types of OHVs (bikes, ATVs, Jeeps, etc) are welcome and pressure washers are available to wash off the mud.
This is a great spot for some fun camping and riding with friends and it is an easy drive. The park is new, so call before you haul.
Full Throttle Gear Jam! The park will be open for riding May 31-June 2. Gates open Friday at 8am and cost is $25/vehicle per day and $10/passengers or spectators. Camping is $10/night. For more information call (518) 708-4337.
From: Albany, NY
1) Take I-87 north to exit 20
2) Turn left (north) on US-9, continue .5 miles
3) Turn right (east) on SR-149, continue 11.8 miles
4) Turn left (north) on US-4, continue 3.8 miles
5) Turn right (east) on SR-22, continue 5.5 miles
6) Turn left (north) on Lower Road, continue .2 miles
7) Veer left (north-west) on CR-12, continue 2 miles
8) Park entrance is on the left (west).