Sandusky Valley Riders Motorcycle Club, Sandusky River
Last Known Status
Located next to the scenic Sandusky River, this property offers a 1.3-mile natural terrain motocross track and several miles of woods trails. Membership is required to access the property, which can be obtained by attending a club meeting during the first and third Tuesday of each month. OHV Area Map...Directions...Nearby OHV Areas...
From: Findlay, OH
1) Take SR-224 east 15 miles
2) Turn right (south) on SR-587, continue 3.1 miles
3) Continue straight through intersection, continue 1.8 miles
4) Turn left (east) on CR-6, continue 5.9 miles
5) Turn right (south) on CR-19, continue 2.8 miles
6) Club entrance is on the right (west).
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
Max Engine Size
Min Engine Size
A spark arresting silencer or end cap is not required but is always recommended.
*Disclaimer: RiderPlanet strongly recommends that you have medical insurance and carry motorcycle insurance or ATV insurance before taking your vehicle to any of the locations depicted here.
Yes ($250.00 per rider) annual membership due; first time members pay $25 initiation fee