Open during select dates, this area has about 11 miles of trails, deep water crossings and several deep mud bogs. A large, flat grassy area is available for parking and primitive camping. There are currently no RV hookups however there are a few vault toilets in the camping area. Refreshments, roasted chickens, burgers, fries and hotdogs are available half way through the course. The schedule changes each year so be sure to check the club website for current dates. Trail Map...Directions...Nearby Trails...
***ANNOUNCEMENTS*** (March 2014)
Spring ATV Rally! The next ATV rally event is scheduled for Saturday, April 12. Come Friday night to set up camp! Cost is just $20/rider and camping is free! For more information call (440) 653-0030.
From: Cadiz, OH
1) Take US-22 east about 6 miles to exit for Hopedale
2) Turn right (south) off the exit ramp onto SR-151/Mill Street, continue .1 miles
3) Turn right at the stop sign to stay on Mill Street, continue .5 miles
4) Turn right (west) on Rabbit Road, continue .1 miles
5) Turn left (south) on Township Highway 62/Dump Road, continue .6 miles
6) Park entrance is on the right (west).
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
Miles Of Trail
1150 to 1300 ft.
Not Marked, Not Rated, Lightly Maintained
(hazards assumed marked but use caution)
open during select dates
A spark arresting silencer or end cap is not required but is always recommended.
Maximum Vehicle Width
UTVs / SXS
SUVs / Jeeps (registered)
Dune Buggy/Sand Rail4x4 (unregistered)
Two Strokes / 2 Cycle Engines
(camp in developed sites only)
riding hours 8am to dark
Emergency / Law Enforcement
*Disclaimer: Be Safe! RiderPlanet recommends insurance for all riders and visitors to the destinations depicted on this website.