Camping and Riding! The next ATV rally event is scheduled for Saturday, April 18. Come Friday night to set up camp! Cost is just $20/rider and camping is free! For more information call (440) 653-0030.
From: Cadiz, OH
1) Take US-22 east about 6 miles to exit for Hopedale
2) Turn right (south) off the exit ramp onto SR-151/Mill Street, continue .1 miles
3) Turn right at the stop sign to stay on Mill Street, continue .5 miles
4) Turn right (west) on Rabbit Road, continue .1 miles
5) Turn left (south) on Township Highway 62/Dump Road, continue .6 miles
6) Park entrance is on the right (west).
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
Miles Of Trail
1150 to 1300 ft.
Not Marked, Not Rated, Lightly Maintained
(hazards assumed marked but use caution)
open during select dates
A spark arresting silencer or end cap is not required but is always recommended.
Maximum Vehicle Width
UTVs / SXS
SUVs / Jeeps (registered)
Dune Buggy/Sand Rail 4x4 (unregistered)
Two Strokes / 2 Cycle Engines
(camp in developed sites only)
riding hours 8am to dark
Emergency / Law Enforcement
*Disclaimer: RiderPlanet strongly recommends that all riders obtain medical insurance and buy motorcycle insurance or ATV insurance before visiting any of the locations depicted on this website.