Binns Hill, Kingsley Reservoir, Post Flats, Dead Point Creek, Ditch Creek, Post Canyon Creek
Last Known Status
Closed For Season
The Hood River County OHV Trail system area offers around 64 miles of marked and rated trails and several staging areas. The staging areas are day use only however primitive camping can be found at nearby Kingsley Reservoir. Free trail maps are available at each of the kiosks.
Note that the area is normally closed to motorized use during fire season, so be sure to call before you haul. The members of the Hood River Area Trail Stewards are very active in maintaining this trail system.
From: Portland, OR
1) Take I-84 east about 60 miles to exit 62
2) Turn right (south) off the exit ramp on Oak Street then make immediate right on Country Club Road, continue about 1.4 miles
3) Turn right (west) on Post Canyon Road, continue about 2.7 miles to Post Flats Staging Area.
Note: Post Canyon Road becomes steep and rough once it turns to gravel.
For Kingsley Reservoir Staging Area:
4) Continue south on Country Club Road past intersection for Post Canyon Road about 3.4 miles
5) Turn right (west) on Binns Hill Road, continue .4 miles
6) Turn left (south) on Kingsley Road, continue about 6 miles to staging area.
For Binns Hill Staging Area:
7) After turning right (west) on Binns Hill Road, continue about 3 miles to staging area (at 2.5 miles road will turn to gravel).