Open every weekend except during race events, this track is open for practice from 10am to 6pm. Camping is permitted and quads are allowed during race days. There is a 6.5 mile harescramble course that consist of challenging rocky single track, hill climb and grassy track sections. OHV Area Map...Directions...Nearby OHV Areas...
From: Harrisburg, PA
1) Take I-76 west to exit 180
2) Turn left (south) on US-522, continue 1.2 miles
3) Turn right (west) on SR-475, continue 3.8 miles
4) Continue straight on SR-655, continue 7 miles
5) Turn right (east) at stop sign to stay on SR-655, continue about 1.5 miles
6) Turn right (east) at Prestige Meats sign, continue .3 miles
7) Turn left (north) on Black Hollow Rd., continue 1.8 miles
8) Turn right (east) on Star Rd., continue 1 mile
9) Track entrance is on the right.
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
Max Engine Size
Min Engine Size
spring - late fall
A spark arresting silencer or end cap is not required but is always recommended.
riding hours 10am-6pm
permitted during race days
*Disclaimer: Be Safe! RiderPlanet recommends insurance for all riders and visitors to the destinations depicted on this website.
Yes ($25.00 per rider) non-members - $30
annual membership - $40 (includes one free practice)