This 19 mile long trail is open to ATVs only and membership is required and can be obtained at various nearby businesses. Terrain consists of hardpacked trail that winds through a dense forest, grassy meadows and several play areas. Proof of registration and insurance must be provided before purchasing membership sticker.
From: Williamsport, PA
1) Take US-15 south 15 miles
2) Take exit for I-80 west, continue 67 miles to exit 147
3) Turn right (north) off the exit ramp on Beech Creek Road, continue .1 miles
4) Turn left (west) on W. Sycamore Road/SR-144, continue about 3 miles
5) Look for Gillentown Trailhead signage, turn here.
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
Miles Of Trail
1400 to 1500 ft.
Marked, Not Rated, Heavily Maintained
(hazards assumed marked but use caution)
ATVs must be registered and have proof of liability insurance