Located near Blountville, Tennessee this long and fast track is open to both quads and dirtbikes and features numerous table-tops, natural terrain (gently rolling hills) and multiple jumps. The track is only open on select race events and there is no open practice schedule. Call before you haul. Track Map...Directions...Nearby Tracks... ***ANNOUNCEMENTS*** (May 2013)
2013 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship - Round 3 Support your sport! Come out and see Round 3 of the AMA Pro Motocross Championship series on Saturday, June 1.
From: Kingsport, TN
1) Take I-81 to exit 63
2) Turn south off the exit ramp on Airport Access Road, continue 2.1 miles to exit for SR-75
3) Turn left (north) off the exit ramp on SR-75, continue 1.1 miles
4) Turn right (east) on Muddy Creek Road, continue 1.2 miles
5) Turn left (north) on Hawley Drive, continue about 1 mile
6) Turn right (east) on Ridgeway Drive, continue about .5 miles to track.
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
Public, Watered, Groomed, Starting Gate
Max Engine Size
Min Engine Size
open during race events only
A spark arresting silencer or end cap is not required but is always recommended.
*Disclaimer: RiderPlanet strongly recommends that all visitors get insurance for their ATV, UTV or motorcycle before visiting any of the locations shown on this website.
Tent: $0.00 RV: $0.00 Addtl. Vehicle: $0.00
Muddy Creek Raceway 450 Ridgeway Dr. Blountville, TN 37617 (423) 323-5497 firstname.lastname@example.org muddycreekraceway.com