Open during weekends from 10am to 4pm, this facility offers a national track that consists of consists of red clay, sand and loamy soil, intermediate, vintage, peewee track and about 6.5 miles of woods trails plus an RC track. Tracks are available for private rental. The property also offers RV hookups plus restroom and shower facilities. Future plans are to add rental cabins, gymnasium and game room.
From: Montgomery, AL
1) Take US-231/SR-21 north-east about 3.5 miles
2) Turn right (east) on Red Land Road/CR-8, continue 11 miles
3) Bear left (east) to stay on CR-8, continue 4.1 miles
4) Turn left (north) on CR-73, continue 1.2 miles
5) Turn right (east) on Burnt Mill Road, continue 1.1 miles
6) Track entrance is on the left (north).
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
Saturday and Sunday 10am-4pm
A spark arresting silencer or end cap is not required but is always recommended.
Maximum Vehicle Width
check website for schedule
UTVs / SXS
SUVs / Jeeps (registered)
Dune Buggy/Sand Rail4x4 (unregistered)
Two Strokes / 2 Cycle Engines
(camp in developed sites only)
Emergency / Law Enforcement
*Disclaimer: Be Safe! RiderPlanet recommends insurance for all riders and visitors to the destinations depicted on this website.
No ($0.00) race events - $10/person
Yes ($20.00 per rider) pit bike track - $10
Yes Tent: $0.00 RV: $15.00 Addtl. Vehicle: $0.00
Monster Mountain MX Park 3170 Burt Mill Road Tallassee, AL 36078 (334) 318-8475 (334) 202-1504 email@example.com www.monstermx.com