Located on the Alabama and Tennessee border, this 400 acre park is open for business during the second weekend of each month. All OHVs are welcomed but three wheelers are prohibited. The property has about 40 miles of trails, two mud bogs and rock gardens. Camping is permitted and is free and Friday night camping is permitted if advance notice is given. The park can be reserved for special events and during off weekends. Call before you haul.
From: Huntsville, AL
1) Take Winchester Road north-east about 20 miles toward Elora, TN
2) Turn right (south) on Jacks Road, continue about 1 mile
3) Turn right (south) on Collins Road, continue .5 miles
4) Turn left (east) on Mountain Road, continue .25 miles
5) Turn right (south) on Hale Mountain Lane, follow toward park entrance.