Amp Xtreme, Adrenaline Motorsports Park, Live Oak, AmpXtreme
Last Known Status
This track is closed with no plans to re-open. When it was last operating, the track was open to both quads and motorcycles, with primitive camping permitted at no extra charge.
The park had just one motocross track which was about one mile long and it offered a mixture of fast and dusty hardpack clay, with a little bit of sand and loose dirt. If you are looking for a practice track in this area, nearby alternatives include Florida ATV Motoplex and Waldo Motorsports Park.
From: Tallahassee, FL
1) Take I-10 east to exit 275, about 65 miles
2) Turn left (north) off the exit ramp, continue .6 miles
3) Turn right onto 169th Rd., continue 1.5 miles
4) Turn right (east) onto 157th Rd., continue 1.6 miles
5) Turn right (east) onto CR-132, continue 2.7 miles
6) Turn left (north) onto 145th St., continue 1.5 miles
7) Turn left (west) onto 20th St., follow to track.