Open daily year-round, this family friendly resort is open to all OHVs and offers about 150 miles of signed and one-way trails along with 40 miles of pure singletrack. There are also 9 motocross tracks that cater to all skill levels of riding, including a separate freestyle park and 4x4s area. Camping is permitted and RV hookups and cabins rentals are available. Amenities include a full service parts and repair shop, restaurant and storage units. Hunting and fishing is permitted and game consists of hog, duck, deer, turkey, raccoon, rabbit and armadillo. OHV Area Map...Directions...Nearby OHV Areas...
From: Atlanta, GA
1) Take I-20 east to exit 130
2) Turn left (north) off the exit ramp on Main Street, continue 2.8 miles
3) Turn right (east) on US-278/SR-12, continue 1 block
4) Turn left (north) on N. East Road, continue 11.5 miles
5) Cross over Hwy 77 on Peachtree Ave., continue 3.7 miles
6) Turn left on Randolph Church Road, continue 3.5 miles
7) Entrance is on the right.
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
Miles Of Trail
500 to 600 ft.
Marked, Rated, Heavily Maintained
hunting and clay shooting permitted, call for details