Tatum Lead, Peeples Lake Road, Chattahoochee National Forest, Conasauga District, Cold Spring Mountain, Falls Branch
Last Known Status
This area has about six miles of mostly smooth ATV trails, gradual elevation changes and several creek crossings. The main loop ties into the Tatum Lead OHV Trail. There is no fee to ride here and amenities include a loading ramp. The trail system is open to dirt bikes and ATVs less than 50 inches wide.
From: Chatsworth, GA
1) Take US-411 south about 3 miles
2) Turn left (east) on Wilbanks Road, continue 1.2 miles
3) Turn right (south) on Old Federal Road, continue .7 miles
4) Turn left (east) on Peeples Lake Road, continue about 4.5 miles
5) Trailhead entrance is on the right (south).