This popular offroad park offers 450 acres of mud bogs, woods trails plus 100 acres of scattered lakes. All OHVs are welcomed and amenities include restroom and hot shower facilities and a truck spray wash area. The park is only open during select weekends so be sure call before you haul or check Facebook for current schedule. Fishing and camping is permitted at no extra charge
From: Jacksonville, FL
1) Take I-95 north to exit 29
2) Turn left (west) off the exit ramp onto US-17/82, continue .7 miles
3) Continue straight through intersection onto US-82/SR-520, continue 18.2 miles
4) Turn right (north) onto SR-110, continue 8.3 miles
5) Turn left (west) onto old Highway Road/Cumberland Road, continue 1.8 miles
6) Park entrance is on the left (south).
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
First and Third Saturday of the Month 9am-6pm
A spark arresting silencer or end cap is not required but is always recommended.