Mud bogs, creek crossings, open fields, rock crawling sections, deep water puddles, narrow jeep trails along with some nice forest scenery can be found at this off road park. Open to motorcycles, jeeps and ATVs, the park operates Friday through Sunday from 9am to 5pm during the summer and 9am to 4pm during the winter. Camping is not permitted however Illini State Park and Four Star Campground are just minutes away. Weekday riding can be scheduled for groups of 15 or more.
From: Chicago, IL
1) Take I-55 west about 40 miles to exit 250B
2) Merge onto I-80 west, continue about 30 miles to exit 97
3) Turn left (south) off the exit ramp, continue 3.3 miles
4) Turn left (east) on US-6, continue 3 miles
5) Park entrance is on the left (north).