This 940-acre offroad park is open for business Friday through Sunday. Trails range from easy to expert. Amenities include a kids playground, brand new restroom and shower facilities and gazebos with picnic tables. Electric sites are available however reservations are recomended. Dirt bikes and sport ATVs are not permitted. Trail Map...Directions...Nearby Trails...
From: Springfield, MO
1) Take US-60 east about 30 miles
2) Turn right (south) on West Clinton Ave, continue 1.2 miles
3) Turn right (south) on Main Street, continue .2 miles
4) Turn right (west) on SR-K, continue .1 miles
5) Turn left (south) on SR-K/Division Road, continue 5.2 miles
6) Park entrance is on the right (south).
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
Friday - Sunday
A spark arresting silencer or end cap is not required but is always recommended.