Open to ATVs and motorcycles and during select dates only, this area is located on the private property of the Shortcreek Sportsmans Club and offers 27 miles of trails that sprawl on over 3,000 acres of dense woods. Registration is required to ride the trails which usually starts 3pm before the day of the event until 3pm the day of event. Camping is permitted the day before the event. Check website for current event schedule. Trail Map...Directions...Nearby Trails...
From: Wheeling, WV
1) Take I-70 to exit 0 (Bridgeport exit)
2) Turn right (west) on US-250/40, continue .4 miles
3) Turn right (north) on SR-7, continue .1 miles
4) Turn left (west) on SR-250, continue 12.3 miles
5) Turn right (north) on County Road 10, continue north through Adena
6) Look for Shortcreek Sportsmans Club entrance on the right (east).