Open for Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends with occasional special events held in the spring and fall this park has about 20 miles of woods trails, deep water crossings, rock gardens, mud bogs and hill climbs.
The park is open to all OHVs and camping is permitted for no extra fee. Recent improvements have been made which include adding about five miles of trails and hot showers.
Park fees vary per event but are usually about $30/rider. Call before you haul for current schedule and fees.
From: Columbus, OH
1) Take I-70 east to exit 213
2) Turn right (east) off the exit ramp onto SR-40, continue .1 mile
3) Turn left (north) on SR-56/Vineyard Road, continue about 2 miles
4) Turn right (west) on Lee Road, continue about 1 mile
5) Turn right (north-east) onto Pogue Road, proceed toward park entrance.