This family friendly destination offers 600 acres of marked one-way woods trails that caters to all riding skills. The park is open during select dates and primitive camping is permitted. Registration takes place the day before the event from 3pm-11pm and trail riding is permitted the next day from 8am to 5pm. Check website for current riding schedule. Trail Map...Directions...Nearby Trails... *Note: This video has clips from Thunder on the Hill, Clear Fork Ski Resort and other local areas.
From: Akron, OH
1) Take I-77 south to exit 81
2) Merge onto ramp for US-250 east, continue 9.6 miles
3) Continue straight onto ramp for US-250/OH-800 east, continue 1.3 miles
4) Turn left (north) on US-250, continue 21.4 miles
5) Turn left (east) on Deersville Ave., continue .8 miles
6) Turn right (south) on US-250, continue 3.2 miles
7) Turn left (east) on Foxes Bottom Road, continue .6 miles
8) Park entrance is on the left (north).