Located on a farm, this motocross track is open for practice during select weekends. Quads are permitted on select dates, so check website for current schedule. The track is 1.5 miles long and consists of natural elevation changes with some portions winding through 4 acres of woods. Camping is permitted for no extra fee during weekends however those who wish to camp on a Friday need to call and make reservations. Nearby Indian Lake State Park offers full RV hookups, swimming and boating opportunities.
From: Lima, OH
1) Take I-75 south to exit 110
2) Merge on US-33 west, continue .8 miles
3) Keep right onto ramp
4) Turn left (south) on SR-198, continue 4.1 miles
5) Turn left (west) on Sante-De Knoxville Road, continue 3.1 miles
6) Turn left (north) on Winemiller Road, continue .2 miles
7) Track entrance is on the right (east).