Oxford, White Cross Farms, Sheltons Offroad Park, Sheldon's Farm
Last Known Status
Located just a few minutes north of Cincinnati, Ohio, this property is open to all OHVs and features miles of woods trails, mud bogs, a rock crawling sections and primitive camping. The property has about 68 miles of trails that range from easy to difficult and there is a large flat and grassy area for parking. Call before you haul or check Facebook for current conditions.
From: Cincinnati, OH
1) Take US-27 north about 18 miles
2) Turn left (north-west) on Millville Oxford Road, continue 9.6 miles
3) Turn left (west) on US-27/SR-73, continue .6 miles
4) Turn right (north) on SR-732, continue about 4.5 miles (road names changes to Morning Sun Road)
5) Look for gravel road and large white sign for Big Maples Farm, enter here.
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
A spark arresting silencer or end cap is not required but is always recommended.
Maximum Vehicle Width
UTVs / SXS
SUVs / Jeeps (registered)
Dune Buggy/Sand Rail4x4 (unregistered)
Two Strokes / 2 Cycle Engines
(camp in developed sites only)
Emergency / Law Enforcement
*Disclaimer: RiderPlanet strongly recommends that you have medical insurance and carry motorcycle insurance or ATV insurance before taking your vehicle to any of the locations depicted here.
Yes ($15.00 per rider)
Big Maples Farm - Facebook 7196 Morning Sun Road Oxford, OH 45056 (513) 526-6871 www.facebook.com