This offroad area has about 25 miles of trails. Terrain consists of woods trails, hill climbs, some water crossings. A riding permit is required before accessing the trails and can be obtained by contacting the Scipio General Store at (918) 826-4545. Camping is permitted and amenities include electric hookups, restrooms and a pavilion. Be sure to say thanks to the Tulsa Trail Riders for maintaining these trails.
From: Mcalester, OK
1) Take US-270 west about 11 miles
2) Turn right (north) on N3960, continue 2.2 miles
3) Turn left (west) on E1410, continue 1 mile
4) Turn right (north) on N3950, continue 2 miles
5) Turn left (west) on E1390, continue 1 mile
6) Turn right (north-east) on N3940, continue 2.1 miles
7) Turn right (east) on E1370, continue .7 miles
8) Turn left (north) on N3950, continue 2 miles
9) Turn left (west) on E1350, continue 2 miles.