Sumter National Forest, Enoree Ranger District, South Fork Duncan Creek
Last Known Status
Temporarily Closed(due to wet trail conditions)
The Enoree OHV Trail has about 23 miles of loops that consist of double-track dirt trails and sandy washes which can be usually accessed between the months of April through December. The trails are marked and mainly consist of double track dirt and sandy routes with some particularly narrow sections that go through a pine wood forest.
Camping is not permitted however nearby Brickhouse Campground is just a few minutes away. During wet weather these trails get very muddy and may closed temporarily during inclement weather. Call before you haul.
From: Columbia, SC
1) Take I-26 (US-76) north to exit 60, about 47 miles
2) Turn right off the exit ramp on SR-66, continue 3.6 miles
3) Turn left (north) on SR-S 30-278, continue 2.2 miles
4) Veer right on Garlington School Road, continue about .5 miles.
5) Staging area is on the right.
TYPE OF AREA
Miles Of Trail
400 to 500 ft.
Marked, Not Rated, Lightly Maintained
One way trails marked in orange, two-way trails marked in white.
sand and piedmont clay
(hazards assumed marked but use caution)
Terrain mainly consists of sand and piedmont clay.
Last Friday in March through first Monday after January 1