Big Wateree Creek, Camp Welfare Road, Arrowhead Road
Last Known Status
This large adventure park offers over 100 miles of marked and rated trails on 2600 acres with numerous creek crossings, mud bogs, and small bridges in a deep woods setting. The park also features multiple motocross tracks including a main track, vintage, mini and a junior.
Jeeps and three-wheelers are prohibited on the trails but dune buggies are permitted up to 55" wide. Amenities include RV hookups, cabin and yurt rentals, restroom and shower facilities, a welcome center that offers food and basic dirtbike and ATV supplies during weekends.
The park also offers ATV & golf cart rentals available with a reservation. Future planned additions include adding a restaurant, lodge, hotel, and a storage facility! A popular attraction is the "Blue Sky Zip Line", a unique thrill ride to really get your blood pumping. Be sure to visit the website or call them for the most current schedules and pricing.
From: Columbia, SC
1) Take I-77 north to exit 48, about 30 miles
2) Turn right (east) off the exit ramp SR-200, continue 2 miiles
3) Turn right on Mitford Mall/Wateree Road, proceed toward next intersection
4) Turn right and then another sharp right on Camp Welfare Road, continue about 2 miles
5) Park entrance will be on the left.