Wheelin' In The Country, Inc Off Road Park, Wheelin In The Country, Wheelin' in the Country, Wheeling In The Country Off Road Park, Anderson Creek Road
Last Known Status
About 700 acres of various off-road challenges such as deep mud pits and ponds, numerous OHV trails, deep ravines and steep hill climbs can be explored at this off road park. Three wheelers are not permitted at the park. Primitive camping is free and full RV hookups are $25.00 per night. Bunkhouses and cabins are available for rent. Amenities include hot showers, restrooms, concession stand and a repair shop. Trail Map...Directions...Nearby Trails...
From: Columbia, TN
1) Take US-412 west to US-43 (SR-6) south, continue about 17 miles
2) Turn left (east) on Old US Hwy 43, continue about 130 feet
3) Turn left on Dukes Park Rd., continue 2.6 miles
4) Turn right on CR-949, continue about 100 feet
5) Turn left on Anderson Creek Rd., continue about 2 miles to the park.