This 3,000 acre park is open for business Friday through Sunday and mainly consists of muddy ATV trails, deep water crossings and mud bogs. Amenities include electric and water hookups and reservations are accepted. Helmets are not a mandatory requirement however are highly recommended. Trail Map...Directions...Nearby Trails...
From: Beaumont, TX
1) Take US-287 north about 10 miles
2) Veer right (north-east) on US-96, continue 40 miles
3) Turn right (east) on FM-363, continue 4.4 miles
4) Turn left (north) on SR-87, continue 25.8 miles
5) Turn right (east) on SR-63, continue about 7 miles
6) Park entrance is on the left (north).