Cleghorn Fire Rd, Cleghorn Ridge, Cleghorn Rd, Cajon Pass, San Bernardino National Forest, Powell Canyon, Sugarpine Spring, Silverwood Lake
Last Known Status
This old road is about 15 miles long and eventually leads to Silverwood Lake. The trail itself is rated easy, but there are a few side roads that may offer a little bit of challenge. The staging area off of Cajon Pass is small and narrow and RVs are advised to stage at Silverwood Lake. An Adventure Pass is required to ride this trail and it can be purchased at the nearby ranger station.
From: San Bernardino, CA
1) Take I-215 north to exit 129 for Cleghorn Road
2) Turn right (east) off the exit ramp, continue about 25 yards.
3) Stage at side of road.
For Summit OHV Staging Area:
1) Take I-15 to exit 131
2) Turn right (east) off the exit ramp onto Hwy 138, continue 4 miles
3) Turn right (south) on FS Road 3N22, continue .5 miles
4) Staging area is on the right (west).
TYPE OF AREA
staging area is very small, no single track, not really a trail, just an old road