This area offers over 15 miles of well marked and maintained trails that wind through a deep forest. The trails are seasonal and are generally accessible by ATV’s from May 15 - Dec 15 to ATVs but during winter months the trails are accessible to snowmobiles. Be sure to say thanks to the Turner Timberlands ATV Club for maintaining this trail system. Trail Map...Directions...Nearby Trails...
From: Auburn, ME
1) Take SR-4 north about 8 miles
2) At fork veer right on Lower Street
3) Continue 3.8 miles
4) Turn right at the T-intersection onto Turner Center Road
5) Continue .4 miles
6) Veer right on Center Bridge Road
7) Continue about 1.6 miles
8) Turn right on Colony Drive
9) Proceed toward the staging area.