This motocross facility once offered three tracks and several miles of woods trails. The main track was about 1.5 miles long and mainly consisted of sand. The park is now closed due to zoning issues with no plans to reopen.
From: St. Paul, MN
1) Take I-35 north about 55 miles to exit 183
2) Turn right (east) on SR-48, 9.2 miles
3) Turn right (south) on CR-21, continue 2 miles
4) Turn left (east) on CR-136/Sand Rivers Road, continue 3 miles
5) Turn right (south) on Township Road B, continue about .25 miles
6) Track entrance is on the right (west).