Huckleberry Mountain, Salal Creek, Eighth Creek, Huckleberry Creek, Willamette River, Tumble Creek, Vista Hill, Powell's Hill, Doug's Downhill
Last Known Status
About 30 miles of marked and rated ATV trails can be found here in the center of a beautiful and dense conifer forest. There are a few motorcycle-only trails and the trails are designed to be one way. Camping is not permitted at the main staging however dispersed camping is allowed away from the staging area. The staging area has leveled gravel parking with picnic tables, a vault toliet and information kiosk. Trails are open year-round however may close temporarily during fire season. Be sure to say thanks to the Emerald Trail Riders Association for maintaining this trail system. Trail Map...Directions...Nearby Trails...
From: Springfield, OR
1) Take I-5 south to exit 188A
2) Continue straight off the exit ramp on SR-58 east, continue about 35 miles
3) Turn left (north) on Crestview St., continue .2 miles
4) Turn right (east) on E. 1st St., continue .4 miles
5) Turn left (north) on Oak St., continue 1 block
6) Turn right on E. 2nd St., continue 1 block
7) Veer left on Westoak Rd., continue about 10 miles (Westoak Rd. eventually turns into High Prairie Rd.)
8) Staging area is on the left.