This county park offers about 200 miles of well maintained and marked trails. Trails wind through a variety of terrain that consists of tall grass, large meadows, clay pits, rock crawling areas and forested sections. A motocross track is also available. Amenities include a concession stand, spray wash area, RV hookups and cabin rentals. Helmets are available for rent for about $5 along with a refundable $20 deposit.
From: Prineville, OR
1) Take US-26 east about 47 miles
2) Turn left (north) on SR-207, continue 23.8 miles
3) Turn right (east) on SR-19 (John Day Hwy), continue 15 miles
4) Turn left (north) on SR-207, continue 19 miles
5) Turn right (east) on NF-21, proceed to the park.