Scotts Mills OHV Area, Camp Dakota, Santiam State Forest
Last Known Status
This property has about 12 miles of ATV trails on 600 acres. Most of the trails are rated as moderately challenging but there are some flat gravel roads for beginners to explore. The trails are open year-round but may temporarily close during fire season. Primitive camping is permitted but a full service campground is available about one mile north which features RV hookups, teepees, yurts, bungalows, tent sites, hot showers and a general store with basic supplies. The campground also offers zip lines, disc golf, paint ball, gold panning and electric car racing. Call before you haul.
From: Portland, OR
1) Take SR-213 south about 23 miles
2) Turn left (south-east) on South Nowlens Bridge Road, continue 2.5 miles
3) Turn left (south) on Crooked Fingers Road, continue 4.5 miles
4) Turn right (south) to stay on Crooked Fingers Road, continue 6.3 miles
5) Park entrance is on the right (west).