Scotts Mills OHV Area, Camp Dakota, Santiam State Forest
Last Known Status
This property has about 12 miles of ATV trails on 600 acres. Most of the trails are rated as moderately challenging but there are some flat gravel roads for beginners to explore.
The trails are open year-round but may temporarily close during fire season. Primitive camping is permitted but a full service campground is also available about one mile north which features RV hookups, teepees, yurts, bungalows, and tent sites.
Amenities at the nearby campground (Camp Dakota) include hot showers and a general store with basic supplies as well as numerous activites such as zip lines, disc golf, paint ball, gold panning and electric car racing. Call before you haul.
From: Portland, OR
1) Take SR-213 south about 23 miles
2) Turn left (south-east) on South Nowlens Bridge Road, continue 2.5 miles
3) Turn left (south) on Crooked Fingers Road, continue 4.5 miles
4) Turn right (south) to stay on Crooked Fingers Road, continue 6.3 miles
5) Park entrance is on the right (west).