Operated and maintained by the Hillside Riding Club, this area offers miles of trails and a motocross track that changes layouts frequently. Day passes are available for $15/rider and must be accompanied or signed in by a club member. Annual membership is $200/person which offers daily access to the property.
From: Erie, PA
1) Take I-79 south to exit 154
2) Turn right (east) off the exit ramp on SR-198, continue 1 mile
3) Turn left (north) to stay on SR-198, continue .4 miles
4) Continue straight through intersection onto Mead Road, continue 1.8 miles
5) Turn right (east) at intersection on Grange Center, continue .1 miles
6) Turn left (north) on Fry Road, continue 2.1 miles
7) Track entrance is on the right (east).
TYPE OF AREA
Privately Owned / Commercial
Max Engine Size
Min Engine Size
A spark arresting silencer or end cap is not required but is always recommended.
Yes (96 dB)
*Disclaimer: Be Safe! RiderPlanet recommends insurance for all riders and visitors to the destinations depicted on this website.
Yes ($15.00 per rider) Annual Club Membership - $200
Tent: $0.00 RV: $0.00 Addtl. Vehicle: $0.00
Non-members have a three ride limit at $15/ride, after that club membership must be purchased and is $200/year
Hill Side Riding Club 21114 Fry Road Saegertown, PA 16433 (814) 572-4115 (814) 836-9270 hillsidemxclub.com