Located next to the Idaho border, this area offers about 16 miles of trails that is open to day use riding. Trails are well maintained and wind through a dense forest. The trails are open year-round however may close temporarily during fire season or extreme wet weather conditions. Camping is not permitted at the staging area however nearby Liberty Lake Park has 22 RV sites and 12 tent sites. Trail Map...Directions...Nearby Trails...
From: Spokane, WA
1) Take I-90 east to exit 296
2) Turn right (south) off the exit ramp on Liberty Lake Road, continue 1.1 miles
3) Turn left (east) on Sprague Avenue, continue 1.1 miles
4) Road name changes to Neyland Drive, continue .8 miles
5) Bear right (south) on Lakeside Road, continue .9 miles
6) Veer right on Idaho Road, continue .3 miles
7) Staging area is on the left (east).