Bishop Motorcross, Reata Motocross Track
Open daily year-round, this track is open to both quads and motorcycles and is a good practice track for the nearby
Mammoth MX. There is no fee to ride the track however donations are kindly accepted. Camping is not permitted at the track however nearby Poleta OHV Area and Mammoth Lakes offers free primitive camping opportunities. Track Map... Directions... Nearby Tracks...
From: Bishop, CA
1) Take US-395 to Blockman Lane
2) Turn south on Blockman Lane, continue .9 miles.
3) Turn right (west) at T-intersection on W. Line Street, continue .6 miles.
4) Turn left (south) on Reata Road, continue 1.1 miles.
4) Turn right on Coyote Valley Road, continue about .3 miles. Track is on the left.
Tent: $0.00 RV: $0.00 Addtl. Vehicle: $0.00
Reata Motocross Track
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org bishopmotocross.com
4450 to 5000 ft.
First Aid 1-5 Miles (NE)
Gasoline 1-5 Miles (N)
Diesel 1-5 Miles (N)
Water 1-5 Miles (E)
RV Hookup 1-5 Miles (E)
RV Disposal 1-5 Miles (E)
Campground 30+ Miles (NW)
Conv Store 1-5 Miles (NE)
Swim Area 5-20 Miles (W)
Water Body 1-5 Miles (N)
Boat Ramp 30+ Miles (N)